Monday, April 26, 2010



Again, I could not pick my best two, but this time it was because I wanted to share all three of these different photos! I took these pictures at home and was very frustrated taking them because after I snapped each photo, I realized that they weren't good so I ended up taking about one hundred of them and my subjects were getting annoyed, but it was okay. Anyway, the top picture is of my mother and yes, I know, there is a lot of noise in this picture, but I felt that the way the light was reflecting, this would be my best image and with that said, the top image is my favorite out of all of them. The second picture is of my brother-in-law, Keith. I thought this picture was nice because it has a vast difference of light and dark in it. Finally, the last picture is of one of my two dogs. Her name is Penny. Luckily, I was able to catch a shot of her perched up on her favorite chair. I like this photo because of the way the light is reflecting off of her back and top of head and snout.


3 comments:

  1. Awwww the photo of the dog is so awesome, it reminds me of day dreaming, wishing and hoping.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The top is my favorite too.. very striking use of light and framing.

    ReplyDelete