Friday, April 16, 2010

portrait #1




I decided to do two different portraits, one of my husband and one of, (who can take a guess?), my newborn. I know, I am a proud mommy and can't help myself.I am posting hers first because I am still playing with my husbands right now. There are a few more on my FOTOthing, if you want to check them out. The super close up, of her and her binky is my favorite and I didn't play with it except to make it black and white. It's almost like you can see the color of her eyes without any color being in the picture. She was looking straight out the window, so I feel like the light gave the picture so much character. Oh, and the one in her diaper completely captures her personality, very alert, relaxed and sweet.

6 comments:

  1. I like the third one too, the reflection in her eyes and the lighting are great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Her eyes look beautiful in the third one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes it is all about the light... 3rd is best!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love each and every one! These are such a please to reviw. Awesome job taking these photos.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great job with this assignment, photos came out excellent!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice love the third with the blinky

    ReplyDelete