Sunday, April 18, 2010

Week 5 - Assignment: The Macro Project


This was a great project that had me in awe at the pictures that I took. These are my three best pictures and I had to include all of them. The first one is a close-up shot of a blossom. The second shot is a close-up of some spotted, fuzzy leaves of a flower. I like this one because you can really see the texture of the flower and leaves which is definitely unique. The third picture might be my favorite out of the three because it shows the wood grain texture of branch on a tree that was recently cut. I tried to take the picture at an angle that shows the light reflecting off the far side of the grain.



2 comments:

  1. Yes... exciting to get in close and see all that detail... nice going.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brent,
    Great photos! The vibrant colors and level of detail is awesome!

    ReplyDelete