Sunday, April 18, 2010

Week 6-Portrait




I used my fiance and my dog, Butters as my subjects for this assignment. The first image of just my dog was with the help of a friend and his very awesome camera. It was tricky to use, and all I did was make it black and white as the sun was nice and bright this day. The next two I took of my fiance in the baby's nursery, holding my dog and also a teddy bear. I think the last image is my favorite, it kind of captures the anticipation and emotions of a new addition in the very near future! More on my fotothing.

6 comments:

  1. The top 2 are excellent... the middle one especially as real emotion is conveyed. The sepia conversion in Picasa seems to drop the bottom end out of the photo... you might boost the contrast after the conversion to recover the blacks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the first one of your dog. It really conveys character and feeling.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, it is really hard to get him to sit still!! I posted a few more on my fotothing page, but the first one was definitely my favorite.

    http://www.fotothing.com/jliseo/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute dog! These are great portraits...nice job!

    ReplyDelete