Monday, March 22, 2010

Intro - Jacqui Tyson-Wright

Hello My name is Jacqui. I anticipate on graduating in May with my Bachelors in Business Management. I cannot wait!

I'm looking forward to seeing all the unique photographs that will be taken during this course. I'm excited about digital photography and hope that the photos I take improve as this course continues.

This is my first time blogging and I'm not sure if I'm doing it correctly. I'm sure that this will improve as time goes on as well. Anyway I just wanted to say hello and I cannot wait to see all of your unique photos as well! Take care, Jacqui
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. Hi Jacqui!
    Great idea with the rear view mirror!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is the strongest one... the sharp real you is pondering the reflected you.

    ReplyDelete