Sunday, March 28, 2010

Week 2 - Assignment: Downtown






I strolled along the downtown region of my hometown of Milford, CT and took a few shots of various areas. I really could not come up with my 2 best photographs because I took so many and a lot of them were good. I put the 2 best ones on top, though. I particularly like the under the cars shot because it paints a simple picture of what a city is all about while showing a nice line of focus to the viewer. I have uploaded and will be uploading more shots that I took of my town on Fotothing.



2 comments:

  1. By line of focus I mean from tire to tire to tire.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brent -
    Great photos! I like your angles and the different areas you chose are beautiful! I especially like the photo of the church with the waterfall...looks like a very serene spot.

    ReplyDelete