Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Introduction


Hello! My name is Lindsey Mattei and I switched my schooling over to online courses because I just had my first child! Her name is Nevaeh Mattei and she was just born last week on the 8th of March. I absolutely love being a new mom! I am enrolled in the Art Therapy Program at Albertus and though this class is an elective, I am excited about all the artistic, creative pieces of the course that will help with my knowledge in art. I have always been known to never be without a camera at my side, so I am hoping to really enjoy this course.
Good luck to all of you!

9 comments:

  1. My foto account is http://www.fotothing.com/lrmattei/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your newborn! No words needed for your self-portrait.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful Lindsey! What a beautiful baby and mom... Welcome to class!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your baby is beautiful and truly a blessing. I look forward to blogging with you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful self-portrait! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful picture. Great lighting.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your photo really brings out the beauty of a mother-daughter relationship

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations! She's adorable. That's a lovely self portrait!

    ReplyDelete