Friday, March 19, 2010

Introduction

Hello All,

My name is Brent W. Johnson. As you can see from my photo, I am a snow sport enthusiast. I love to snowboard and anything associated with the sport. I also have an inquisitive side to my personality. I hope you do too. My first question is, "Which guy is me in this picture?" In your comments, you can guess. I'd be interested in your responses. Having said that, I am a senior at Albertus this year majoring in Computer Information Systems and will be graduating in May. I am looking forward to graduation very much. It has been a wonderful educational experience here at Albertus Magnus College. I am taking my first Photography course because I've always been interested in taking pictures, participating in video logs, and other creative visual ways of expressing myself and my thoughts. I currently have a YouTube channel with some of the videos that I've created and if you are interested, you can check them out. My channel name is, Zoup2Nutz. In photography, I like taking pictures of things using angles that I find interesting and ones that perhaps nobody else has thought of. I look forward to the next 8 weeks with all of you and am excited to learn more in depth of the elements that make up photography.

5 comments:

  1. My fotothing account is: http://www.fotothing.com/johnsonbrentw

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Brent... You have to be the guy on the right... I can't add you as a friend until you post at least 1 image to fotothing....

    Welcome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Brent...contrary to what Professor Nevins thought, I would have picked the guy on the left...so, which one are you?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmmm....Maybe you want to be anonymous, so you're the guy on the right is my guess.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, I am the guy on the right! You should be able to tell in my description where I list "snowboard" first! Haha!

    ReplyDelete