Saturday, March 20, 2010

Introduction

Hello everyone! When trying to take a self portrait I settled on one that I took myself because I much prefer to be behind the lens of my camera rather than in the spotlight these days. I took this picture of a family of tourists looking at the sunset and feel that it best represents me because I love to be outdoors and dusk is my favorite time of day. I don't have a very fancy camera, and admit that I am still trying to figure out Picasa but I am determined to learn fast. I am an art therapy major, am expecting my first child in less than seven weeks and can't wait to learn more about the world of digital photography.

6 comments:

  1. my fotothing profile can be found at http://www.fotothing.com/Jliseo/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jennifer... lovely.. that is my favorite place to be and my favorite time of day.... Congratulations on your coming baby!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is my favorite time of day as well. I'm looking forward to photographing in this type of light. You captured some beautiful colors.

    ReplyDelete
  4. this picture looks like it captured a moment..which is what i love about photography..

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful photo Jennifer, it sets a relaxing mood.

    ReplyDelete