Friday, March 26, 2010

Week 3 - By the Sea


I had such a good time at the beach I must have taken over a hundred snapshots. The top left is the original photo and I added a filter to the same image below it which gave the photo a dark and gloomy look. I zoomed into the wave while it was building up to the peak of formation creating a beautiful circuliar line form and into the final crash at the end of its flow.

The Rock formation on the left photo reminds me of Mammoth Hot Spring Terraces in Yellowstone National Park. I zoomed into the two tidal pool photos. I like the formation of the ocean water coming in over the rocks. The water is clear enough to see the rock beneath it and it looks like a miniture waterfall. Lastly, the shadow of the bottom tidal pool looks more like a river running between to mountains. You can see more of my images on http://www.fotothing.com/Naniki/

2 comments:

  1. That's the spirit... Shoot a lot, have fun. Beautiful movement and line in the wave images.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These almost look like paintings!

    ReplyDelete